Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 07:00 PM   #245
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But this is for a T1, not a T2 and any straps that have to be moved even a fraction to get at any buttons/controls is a poor fit.
What can I say? The M-Edge Go! Jacket wasn't designed for the T2. But it works very well anyhow -- it's actually easier to hit the strap where the power button is (you get a bigger "landing zone") than it is to hit the power button by itself. And, unlike most of the "form-fit" cases for the T2, there's a place to stow the stylus. Besides, I like the design of the M-Edge Go! jackets -- I use them for my Nook Simple Touches also.

Choice is a good thing.

EDIT: I was thinking this was a different thread. I can't speak for the Go! Jacket with the T1, as I don't own a T1.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote