Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #244
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I have one of the first Gecko covers for the T1, and i thought the bottom strap across the front interfered with the buttons. Eventually I noticed that I could push the T1 up a bit and the buttons would be easier to reach. So I cut two pieces of plastic foam to fit between the bottom straps and the reader, which worked perfectly. When they fell out I glued them in. Much happier now.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote