View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #11
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
I also received a EU version, and did call Samsung regarding a problem. Was told Samsung warranty is international, but the repair centers determine whether to repair the EU in the US. Problem supposedly being that EU parts are not available, hence the refusal to repair using warranty service.

Only problem I found is the wifi is hard coded to EU zone, so if I shut off wifi using the quick key dropdown, then this quick key will not turn it back on and need to do a reboot which puts wifi back on. Everything else, and other quick keys work fine. Also, comes with uk plug, but 2 cords so any us wall plug 1000 mah will work to charge.

Currently awaiting a prepaid label to return to seller.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote