View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #169
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Thanks for your reply Peter, but unfortunately I do not understand what you are asking? I usually load books into Calibre and then go through entering or amending the metadata with author sort etc. by pressing the enter metadata button. I have tried sliding the books across to the Kobo and then renaming the file, but that didnt work. As I said all are listed correctly in Calibre and when I open the Kobo folders up on the PC, they are listed correctly there, but this doesnt translate when opening up the actual library on the Kobo. I have the latest Calibre installed. Hope this means something to you and confirms whether or not I am using the Management!
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote