View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #74
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Yes, I tried that, thanks, but got "404" errors on Amazon.co.uk because I block cookies and all trackers. Then it wouldn't accept my US-based credit card. Plus, as I don't own a Kindle, I need to create either a separate admin account on my PC to install 2 Kindle for PCs (with 2 Calibres + tools) or deregister and reregister one Kindle for PC each time I want to purchase or download.

It reached the take-your-ball-and-go-home point.
That would make my head spin! I'm using it to take advantage of the freebies more than anything so maybe that's why I had luck as well [no credit card hassle]. Plus I had d/l'd and backed up all my previous freebies, deauthorized my Kindle for PC and reauthorized it for the new 'US' email. It's a lot of work for sure!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote