View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #14
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
There appear to be, from perusing the Amazon Android market. If not, I know how to set up an internal RRAS server...
On an android? Cool, that will come in verrry handy then. I was using one for the App market on my PC and realised that on the android I have to log back into Amazon to download and install it. And the vpn thing I was using simply didnt work - cant remember the name but it was supposed to work on an Android.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote