View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 11:34 AM   #3
Junket
Carpe vinum
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
I guess this is one of those "throw your hands up" and/or "pull out your hair" things about how Apple does things.
Hah. That is a great description of how Apple likes to enforce their environment. I made more or less the same observations about font justification as you did.

Knowing that Apple sometimes enforces things like this, I just gave up trying to figure it out and stuck with Google books much like the post(er) above this one.

. /
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote