View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdow1 View Post
I'm generally thoroughly enjoying this new plugin, but I'm getting the following error message when I try to sync my "to-read" shelf from goodreads:
I haven't seen that one before. Must be something to do with one of the books on that shelf. Send me a PM with your Goodreads id (just copy the hyperlink for when you click on your name on the home page) so I can test with the contents of your shelf.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote