View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #172
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
Well, by cite from memory I mean general sites for broad findings, theories etc. I do have a great memory for those things. Made the Ph D comp exams much easier! (snip)
One of my former bosses used to cite from memory. Every so often I'd be proofreading and catch a citation that was just flat out about something completely else than what he was talking about. Made me quite paranoid about doing anything of the sort myself. But if it works for you, go for it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
Unless you retire as a full professor with emeritus status, then you keep your access. But I'm decades away from thinking about that!
Wistful sigh!
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote