View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 03:40 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I know. I was pulling for Airman, but at least I can still read it. Participating in the book club seems to increase my TBR list by 4 or 5 new interests each month.
That has been the experience of many of us. Just thinking about books to nominate usually triggers several "trips" to the library and an increase in my TBR. But then everyone else starts nominating, and my TBR is out of control. Again.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote