View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi Doitsu,

I'd like to follow-up on a comment you made here, namely:
Quote:
The Sigil version will also try to move the cursor to the column position reported by epubcheck. However, the column position that epubcheck reports often points to the closing tag.
Is there any prospect of the calibre Editor plugin auto-moving to the file/line error when clicked?

At the moment if I click on an item in the EpubCheck error pane all I ever see is as shown in the attached image.

Manually going to the location reported in the epubcheck error message is normally enough for me to figure out what epubcheck doesn't like but an automated go-to option would be nice .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epc.jpg
Views:	1332
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	156491  
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote