View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 03:47 PM   #11
rjcchan
Zealot
rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
I am not sure if this is helpful but

on a windows 10 pc i downloaded the latest iTunes and downloaded 2 books into it from audible. i made playlists, including smart playlists. At first iTunes stopped at the end of a track so the playlists did not function as playlists. I then went into "get info" and under "options" changed the type to "Music". I only did this for one file (i downloaded 2 books of two files each). The playlists function normally. iTunes should feed these playlists onto a Nano which you can use in your car.
rjcchan is offline   Reply With Quote