View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #30
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Yep, definitely better battery life than prior versions. I did see a huge drop off though when I started using Cloud backup and WiFi updating, even though I kept the iPt5 in Airplane mode 97% of the time, and always kept WiFi off when the iPt5 was turned off. It would drain 5% to 10% overnight when off and Airplane mode was on (that is no WiFi or Bluetooth). The more apps you have that use push or notifications the worse it gets too. Apple seems to have issues getting notifications to not drain and be turned off as some apps I sat to NO EFFing notifications still sent notifications! Their Cloud seems to be total rubbish as far as backup goes. Now that I turned that stupid Cloud off as well as turning off the ability to sync via WiFi I'm back to getting good battery life.
Is there anyway to display the battery percentage like you can on the iphone.

And also just to confirm as the touch doesnt have a mute button, aside from turning off notifications and using the do not disturb feature is there any other way to put the touch on silent?
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote