View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:54 AM   #9
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I am not interested at all in the $249 3G (add another $80), 16GB SSD for storage Chromebook despite the fact that you could add a SD card and probably a flash drive, but the C7's 320GB hard drive and a total system for $199 got my interest. I take net books with me on my aircraft. Of course the C7 doesn't have the free 3G or any 3/4G but wifi and mifi are usually available.

I loaded up Chrome and Google Drive and some basic docs apps and played with them on my old desktop and was not pleased with the response I got with online writing of simple text. Seemed sluggish.

Still I need to try it on a better machine more equivalent to the C7. I will do that this next week.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote