View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #9
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
Mary stated "I don't care if the Playbook doesn't have a "native" email because, frankly, I get my email on my computer [home or office] and my Blackberry picks up my email from those accounts. Do I need yet a 3rd place to view them? If I do, Blackberry Bridge works well ... "

Mary, I don't have a Blackberry so a separate email client will be great for those of us that cannot bridge. I have accessed my email via the web browser but it is not as nice as a dedicated client. As for apps there are a few that I am waiting for and if we get access to Android apps my wait will be over. There are a few e-readers that do a great job with PDF documents so I am really looking forward to the FW update.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote