View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #13
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
...he's obviously not learning or the punishment didn't fit the crime.
A large part of it might also be if he is getting home and the first thing he hears is "those awful police being all mean to my little angle wangle...". If it had happened to me I would have gotten home and been met with "Your father will not be happy." Which would have sent me to my room in hysterics, the 2 hour wait for home to get home would have been worse than the actual punishment.

Actually, though, it would never have gotten that far, in school they'd have called Mr Rawles, the shop teacher, he was about 5 feet tall, 5 feet wide with not an ounce of fat, and he used an old boat oar as a paddle. He even had one inch holes drilled in it to reduce wind resistance.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote