Thread: New SciFi: 2184
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #15
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinParish View Post
I don't think there are too many Sony Reader customers here at MR...but for any of you that own a Sony Reader, 2184 is now available in that format as well at the following link:

http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/mar...00000000241063
I don't use my Sony anymore, but I prefer to buy my books there if they are competitively priced. Their epubs are much nicer formatted than the ones at Smashwords.

Your books sounds interesting and $1.99 is certainly a deal. I just picked it up at Sony. A quick glance at in Calibre appears that Sony unfortunately used a Smashword epub with no TOC as the source file. Oh well.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote