View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:07 AM   #4347
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
As to Alexa, I disable all services (cam, mic, notifications, etc) I'm not using, which is pretty much everything. I turn the mic on long enough to set timers, alarms, or infrequent requests and then turn it off again.

To get music and OTR shows, I use the touch screen capability of my Show 5 to access my most used stations. For Spotify, I use my phone or laptop and send the sound to my Show 5. For audiobooks, I listen on my phone.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote