Thread: Literary Freedom • September 2020
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #12
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
My votes are:

2 A Traveller in Time - Alison Uttley
2 Sunset Song - Lewis Grassic Gibbon
2 In a Free State - V.S. Naipaul
1 Germinal - Émile Zola
1 One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

A Traveller in Time is another one I seem to have missed out on during my childhood so I will be reading it soon, in any event, before adulthood moves on much further. The sentence construction in Sunset Song reads just like from, well one knows from where without being told; so will likely read that one as well. Thanks for the nominations of those two .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote