View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 05:57 PM   #33
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
If this were my website, it would be worth it to me to pay an attorney to provide some guidelines because we are talking about potentially illegal activities here. But I don't have money to be hiring lawyers for MR. It is nice to know someone here knows some of this stuff though.
Well, in the US "safe harbor" rules apply... which is how Youtube hasn't had any problems yet. Not sure if a similar law exists in Canada.

BOb