View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #27
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
My preference is to take a day to decide on my next book. Sometimes I'll take two days. Sometimes I'll have one waiting that I'm eager to begin and I'll just start it right away.

Every now and then I'll begin my next book when I'm near the end of the current book. I did that with the book I'm reading now. I read about 30 or 40 pages one night before falling asleep. Not for any real reason. It was just an impulse thing. The next morning I went back to the book I was reading and finished it before going back to this one.

Most of the time I take a day between books to pick my next one.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote