View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhulk View Post
I'm having problems getting this to run.

I've installed jailbreak provided by op's link, installed Launchpad, and then...

1. Create folder "customupdates" on root of Kindle
2. Copy kindlepdfviewer-master.zip to customupdates and unzip.

Now within customupdates folder there is kindlepdfviewer-master.zip and kindlepdfviewer-master > kindlepdfviewer-master > files.

Eject, press Shift-Shift-I and 'Success' message is displayed. I then press Shift-Shift-Space and again receive 'Success' message. Finally I press Shift-P-D but nothing happens?

Where am I going wrong please?
You're not supposed to unzip the archive. You just place it into the customupdates folder and then follow the rest of the installation instructions.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote