View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #5
mconh
Connoisseur
mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, AuraHD, AuraH20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
During my tests for my app. I have found out that having blank covers mean that there is either a badtag in the xhtml of the file, the file format is not the same has the extension or the size is bigger than around 2000 pixels in height. Also pretty often the FULL file is only created when you put it to sleep the first time.

I would suggest that you open your files in sigil to fix some bad formatted xhtml. Remembe that the kobo uses not only the cover file, but also the hole stylebthat is present in HTML and that can cause error.

By the way there is 5 files now 1 is 600 x 800 and is for the sleep cover.
There are only four image files plus the book. In one unit every single book, read or not, has the "sleep" file. The other Kobo has no "sleep" image files on any book.

It has nothing to do with the book files. The image covers stop being produced in the images folder after reaching a particular Author in the Alpha sort (for example all Authors after Rowland). It maxes out somehow.
mconh is offline   Reply With Quote