View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 01:53 PM   #21
Linwe
Enthusiast
Linwe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle & Kindle 4
I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, so I figure (hope) this is the right place to request it.

First, I adore calibre and was extremely glad to find the companion app since it makes reading and adding my fanfics and various novels so much easier. Fanfiction reading especially is quick and ever-changing, and selecting one book and deleting it is a little tedious. It's more frustrating if the book is in the middle of the pack and I have to scroll all the back to the middle for the next deletion.

My first request is this: a mass select-and-delete option. My second request deals with the viewing of books with multiple formats in CC. Is it possible to just have one "book" in the gallery and when you open the file to read the book you can view what formats are available? Something like how CC operates when its connected to the content server and the option it gives you to download/read a book from the little drop-down menu at the top. It'd be easier to scroll through CC with only one book than to see doubles of everything that has both a mobi & epub version.

Last edited by Linwe; 03-31-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: added second wish
Linwe is offline   Reply With Quote