View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:52 AM   #57
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
Can someone with KPW and Back Door Lock installed & active make a simple test for me, please ?
I need you to install/uninstall anything with "Update Your Kindle" and then take a look at update.log if the installation was detected by Back Door Lock.
Look for this message:
Code:
Immediate update (i.e. initiated by user), proceeding...
I have the backdoorlock installed using the update bundle. I uninstalled the Screensaver hack but didn't get the message you were looking for (I assume it's supposed to pop up as a document?) Just to be sure, I also checked the backdoorlock folder under documents and didn't find anything.

When I re-installed the Screensaver hack, I still got nothing.

Not sure if I'm doing it right though?
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote