View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 05:12 PM   #9
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post

I think (?) the OP is looking for a non-LCD reader that can access library books directly on the device. Given that the Sony readers are outdated and only used, he/she may want to look into one of the android e-ink readers. I have not used one of those devices so I don't know how they work for library books.
Yep, exactly. I knew about the Aura One but wondered if there were any alternatives that do the same thing. I like the convenience of browsing the library, downloading a book and reading all on one device. Currently that is my smartphone or tablet but I'd like a dedicated ereader that will do the same.
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote