View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 01:10 PM   #65
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysheepb View Post
Thank you, tshering!

I cannot find KoboRoot.tgz in the archive. I am using a Mac to unzip it. After unzipping, there is a folder named KoboRoot, do you mean I should copy the KoboRoot folder into .kobo?
No, this would not help. I do not know about how to unzip on a Mac. Evidently, the way you do it does more than extracting the content of the zip archive; it also unpacks the contained tgz file. Extract KoboRoot.tgz in the same way as you did when you installed KSM 08.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote