View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #9
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
So the Muse is on its way back to bookeen. I'll try to organise my thoughts about it:

- pros: splendid design, easy to hold in one hand, good screen except at the bottom. I can't say anything about the software, I come from a Kindle 4 and the softwares are much too different. I probably would have got accustomed to the new software if I had kept it.

-cons: a shadow 5 mm wide at the bottom of the screen, the interface and the buttons not always as responsive as I would have liked. And the pinch-and-zoom didn't work on a map in a fantasy book and I would really like an ereader that makes it possible to zoom on maps!

So now it's back to Kindle since amazon.fr has the Paperwhite on sale for Christmas.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote