View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
The device is very nice looking and the screen looks good with text. I regret that I can't zoom the maps that come with certain books. And beware: the right button is to go forth, the left button to go back. That surprised me. I guess I have a lot to get accustomed to.

I'd like the Muse to be as slim as my Kindle 4, too...

And if Calibre would recognise it, I could load it with books!

More to come when I have been able to use it for hours.

Edit: after an hour of use, I can't help but notice a shadow at the bottom of the screen. And I can see the home screen icon even when I don't call the menu. And it doesn't zoom maps. But the shadow at the bottom is a real deal breaker. I think this ereader is going back... So disappointing...

Last edited by septentrion; 12-01-2014 at 01:40 PM.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote