View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #7
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks so much both!

mg, you are a true guru of ebook readers!

Wow!!! I watched CNETs video on the IREX DR800SG and that is brilliant! Could be the perfect reader for me!
I want one!

CNET says it's due out "in October". Obviously they take an American perspective.

Youtube video of DR800SG

EDIT
: Unbelievable!! I am so angry! IREX is a European company, from Belgium no less. But nevertheless they are launching this product in the US only, 6 months before launching in the EU. Only one shop will be selling it in the US, an outfit called "Bestbuy" which has a strict policy against shipping outside of the US.
I don't know a lot of Americans and I don't want to trouble the ones that I do know with taking deliveries and forwarding to me. ARRRGH!

Last edited by martienne; 09-24-2009 at 06:08 PM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote