View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 06:25 AM   #147
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Cannot yet say if this plugin makes much difference for me as I have not used it much.

If I may make a suggestion. (would even do this myself if I knew where to look) Could you make it so it ignores the whole head part including doctype etc?

It is now not only adding soft-hyphens, it also rewrites the whole of the header and removes the DOCTYPE. I'd rather it would leave that part totally intact.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote