View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 05:39 AM   #33
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
You also have an eink Kindle listed in your profile. You could use the transfer via computer option to download and back up your Kindle books. No Kindle for PC needed.
can i then convert this backup'ed books to .mobi / .epub ?
because i backup all books i buy from amazon and convert them to mobi / epub by using calibre to be able to read them on all of my devices (Android smartphone, kindle fire, kindle paperwhite, computer) without having internet access. it happend now more often than enough where shops like amazon removed items from the account of people, so i like to have stuff i buy secure on my harddrive.

if that would work, that would be a really good alternative when in the future older versions can't download books anymore because amazon drops the support.
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote