View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 07:15 PM   #31
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
That's weird. I have Windows 10 currently on four devices and none of them has just rebooted without any warning. Possibly some people have turned the notification about rebooting off in the settings and don't remember afterwards that they did so. No idea.
like i said, i didn't changed anything in the system or settings - it was a fresh installation of windows 10 without any changes. i only did changes to stop the madness after like 1 month of tons of lost data. i'm from germany so maybe the update process is a little bit different here or it's just a buggy mess.. wouldn't wonder me with all the mess win10 is.

anyway - i just hope Amazon will not activate a killswitch for older Kindle for PC installations.. thats the only way to backup my books currently since the newer versions won't allow you that anymore.
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote