View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Gregg, the Plugin Index thread (stickied in the Sigil Plugins subforum), will have a link that will take you to each plugin's dedicated thread/page. The very first post in a plugin's thread will have the latest version info and a download (or link to a download)for that latest version of said plugin.

Sigil Plugins Subforum

Sigil Plugin Index

Flightcrew Plugin Release page

The zip file with "unx" in the file-name is the one you want for Linux.
Thanks Diap. That simplifies things. But I'm wondering if I'm overcomplicating things. Maybe you can help me. I'm a novelist turning an .odt into an .html in LibreOffice. Then I'm cleaning up the .html in the Linux text editor Kate. Then I'm opening the .html in Sigil and of course turning it into an .epub there. And it will go on to be an ebook on Amazon.

So this is what I have so far:

Sigil 0.9.5
And the attachment for the plugins.

I was pretty satisfied with what I had. Which was the above but I had 0.3.9 for the epub check plugin and I updated it just recently.

What's a good way for me to go? Update Sigil? Or just update the plugins? I know this is kind of vague but I'm just trying to get Sigil in shape for the next book I'm about to format in it. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_115.png
Views:	149
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	158886  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote