View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You should be using epubcheck 4.0.2. That is the current version. FlightCrew has not been updated in a very long time and is not as good as epubchck at catching errors.

If you do want to run both, take epubcheck as your final word if things disagree.

As for what version, 0.9.2 is the latest version. https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/flightcrew/releases
I thought 4.0 was the latest epubcheck.

Maybe I should be updating everything: Sigil, Epubcheck, Flight crew. Does Epubcheck and Flightcrew automatically get updated when Sigil gets updated?

Anyway, these are the plugins I've got.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_115.png
Views:	155
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	158885  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote