View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Device suggestion for remote area....

I work for a ministry that offers missionaries (and others) ebook material. I received the following question from a missionary in Papua New Guinea. I have experience with iPad, iPhone, and most Kindle devices. What would your recommendation be? This device would also need to handle PDF's well so I think larger screen would be warranted as I doubt if the missionary would want to get into conversions. Your input is most appreciated.

Quote:
Greetings from Papua New Guinea.
I plan on purchasing your 6.0 version of [edit].
What e book [device] has the best battery life and any other considerations I should make in purchasing an e book [reader] to be used in a remote area with a limited power supply.
Thanks.

Last edited by 1611mac; 12-31-2012 at 10:52 AM.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote