View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:35 PM   #30
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Do you have AndroidStudio installed (or any logcat for Android)? I'd like to see the crash information flushed to the debug view when you run ReLaunchX on Boyue T63 - it could be something trivial.
When I have some time tomorrow, I'll see about getting a logcat to send you. It may well be something trivial. Thanks.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote