View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #13065
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Finished Book 6, Blood Will Tell. It was great!

Lulu.com emailed me about a site-wide sale the other day and I picked up the last 2 published ebooks that I'd not yet read by G. Norman Lippert, Flyover Country and The God of Lost Things. One reason I'd been putting of the purchase was that they were only available as PDFs. This was still true, but I got'em anyway and spent some time converting them to a readable EPUB and MOBI. Oh well!

So, I'm going to read them next.
I just finished reading a novella called Flyover Country by G. Norman Lippert. It was really a fun read. It felt like an episode of The Twilight Zone. Now on to Lippert's other Lulu.com based PDF book The God of Lost Things, which appears to be a somewhat longer book.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote