View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
AnotherCat, your interpretation is fine! I meant the theme to be very broad and not too difficult! I have been too busy this work week to check in and provide a clarification. For example it could be an unusual narration technique. It could be the same story told by multiple people. It could be an historical event told by a minor character you wouldn’t expect. It could be a book that makes you put yourself in someone else shoes. Here are some examples which I hope will spark some ideas and help.

I’m reading a book right now that has an ethical question posed by a main character but throughout the book chapters are inserted by people affected by the question with their viewpoint.

I read a book about a relationship told in first person by a male and the female point of view was told through a diary.

I just read a book split in two halves about 2 English girls in a plane crash in France during WW2. One is captured and becomes a Nazi POW. One is rescued by French Resistance.

I read a book earlier this year narrated by an agoraphobe - definitely an unusual choice for a narrator and not an experience many of us relate to.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 05-03-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote