View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:41 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I've been resolving every year since the dinosaurs to read all of Dickens; I read/reread several of the biggies a couple of years back, then backburnered Dickens again. Drood is not one that was high on my list, because of its incompleteness, but it may get me back in Dickens mode again.

I'm undecided between the David Timson audiobook, which my library has, and the David Thorn version, which I have.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote