View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #1
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
Question Is a hack necessary to add screensavers?

Sorry if this has been hashed over elsewhere (I did a screensaver search and came up with nothing specific).

I am not really interested in hacking my new K3. Firmware updates and Amazon's continued connection to my K3 makes me a bit wary of doing anything to jeopardize my new toy. My simple question is, where are the default screensaver images stored and may I add some of my own without resorting to a hack of the K3?
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote