Thread: Is this legal?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 11:58 AM   #23
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
And it's not just Kindles. He's selling eReaders from Onxy, Boyue, Tolino, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Pocketbook, Inkbook and his own GoodEReader devices... (I think that's it). All prices above what you pay by going directly to the dealers, except maybe Pocketbook. Originally it was just Pocketbook, so I think there is some kind of affiliation with them.
I think the readers they sell are the units they review. A lot of the more obscure (in North America) readers they review, they purchase themselves. I remember them mentioning that.

I have no problem with them selling those. Why they would charge more is a good question though.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote