Thread: Opus Opus crashes?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:58 PM   #12
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Ok, yet an other bug.
I had a messy ePub. (7Mg is too big i think ).
Trouble is, the opus tried to generate the thumbnail, and fail. The folder where the ePub was became totally inaccessible, as the opus showed the loading screen for a while, then when back to previous folder.

Freezing while reading still say first on the list of annoying bugs. My opus seam to have calmed down though.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote