View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:53 PM   #16083
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have store credit I'm trying to use up. Swagbucks no longer has Kobo gift cards so I need at good coupon to finish it off. Unfortunately there seems to be a limit on codes now what works and what doesn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7
I noticed this too. I was very disappointed because now if I want some "free" kobo books, I'm going to have to go via paypal.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote