View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #16081
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
My last two 90% codes didn't work, but I have a new one to try. I'm sufficiently tired of being faked out that I'm not going to spend a lot of time deciding on my book this time.
I have store credit I'm trying to use up. Swagbucks no longer has Kobo gift cards so I need at good coupon to finish it off. Unfortunately there seems to be a limit on codes now what works and what doesn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote