View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:47 AM   #10
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Tested here! Worked really nice even on corner cases (adding some new watches in a row with png triggers/ proccesing huge KoboRoot.tgz files...)

I replaced fmon in my two kobo auras hd, modify the ini file to restart nickel instead of rebooting. So far so good!

I must say that my nickel DB is almost empty, as I use koreader as my main reader and keep the books outside nickel processing.

The only way I found to broke it is running lighttpd & php, with h5ai serving /mnt/onboard. h5ai has preview options for png files and this will trigger kfmon once for each watch. So, in my case this will trigger koreader, coolreader and usbnet-toggle, and of course, this breaks the system.

The solution for me is really simple, modify root of webserver to /mnt/onboard/.ebooks and put the (watched) files on /mnt/onboard.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote