View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #55
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Color-balancing dual flash is very cool. We don't see that on much more serious camera hardware. I still have to slip filters over expensive Nikon SB-series speedlights to match scene lighting.

I need to hear more review before I commit to buying an unlocked 5S (ouch!) but it seems likely unless the upcoming Nexus 5 or something else blows me away. The 5C did not impress me as much because pricing is only $100 discount. Maybe it'll appeal more to subsidized buyers who are more sensitive to the upfront cash outlay.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote