View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #314
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Did anyone else have problems concentrating when first reading audiobooks? I felt dizzy this afternoon (am typing with eyes closed) so listened to a few chapters of the Wodehouse book and found it hard to follow the story when I'm not actually looking at the text. This is inspite of the wonderful Librivox reader. Is this common?
I've found out that I prefer reading fiction and listening to nonfiction. I do lose focus a lot while listening to fiction stories I haven't read yet. If I've read it already I seem to be able to focus just fine and enjoy the experience.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote