View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
CYBret
CYBret began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
Unhappy Problem Installing Sunrise XP

I've been a Sunrise Desktop user for a few years and finally decided to upgrade to Sunrise XP. However, I've had some problems with the installation. I've tried deleting/reinstalling several times and the problem continues.

By the way, I'm running Windows XP Media Center on an HP laptop.

When I click on Sunrise XP I get several critical stops and error messages:
This application has failed to start because HSLOG20.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

This application has failed to start because SYNC20.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

This application has failed to start because SYNC20.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

This application has failed to start because HSLOG20.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

This application has failed to start because TABLE21.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

This application has failed to start because TABLE21.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I click "OK" and then:

I click "OK" and then...the program starts. And it works.
I suppose that's something, but I'd really like to get it working properly. I use Sunrise XP in a geocaching tutorial on my site so it's pretty important that I get it working.

I tried searching these forums for any advice on this problem but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Bret