View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #98
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by neel2004 View Post
I guess this is as good of a place as any for a first post. I bought a Nook Simple Touch Reader about a week ago after doing a lot of research between that and the Kindle. This forum was really helpful in my research, but I did not join at that point.

I love the device so far, and have already read over 1000 pages on it! I love its small size, and great screen. I can't wait until a good SD-card only root is available for it -- can't wait to have a better browser, other eBook apps, and (I can hope) a forum reader like Tapatalk.
Very cool, glad you are enjoying your new nook. Welcome to the nook board.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote